Friday, January 23, 2009

Montana!

We (my parent's and I) woke up at 4am in order to fly to Montana yesterday.  It was a pleasant flight with some great views as we got closer to Bozeman. 

 
We got into Bozeman in the afternoon, were picked up by Comfort and Steve and then grabbed some Wendy's on the way to see my sister's office.  It was really fun to see her office for the first time.  She has done such a nice job of fixing it up.  We were a bit surprised that it was warmer out here in Montana than it was in Ohio.  
We are staying in a really nice cottage up in the mountains.  It has a great view!   Here is shot out our window.  

This morning we woke up to a slight covering of new snow.  Here are two pictures, one from last night and one from this morning.  It has been beautiful so far and I look forward to another 10 days or so here with my family.

No comments: