Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cell Phone

Today I got a local cell phone number.  Instead of posting my number online for anyone to see, I figured I'd just let you know that I have a cell phone and you can email me if you want the number.  :)  I have a limited number of minutes each month (with free nights and weekends).  I am also at my parent's house until Thursday so if you want to find me you can always call my parent's house as well.  Even though I am in the States, you can always use my Skype number (the US number I had while in Kazakhstan) to get in touch with me as well.  I will also try to keep my facebook profile updated with my current information, for those on facebook. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the United States Sara! It's wonderful that you are here in time to see the Presidential Inauguration--it is an amazing time in our nation's history.
I've been following your blog for almost a year now--I had not known of your blog and the other Interlink blogs until I checked Interlink's website and came upon them.
I am a very happy and grateful of two Taraz children, both adopted from the Umit Baby Home as infants: Sara Marina (now age 5 1/2) in January-March 2004, and Kate (now age 3) in September-November 2006.
I want you to know how much I enjoy your blog--especially the stories of the children in the Taraz orphanages, and I am always eager to see photos of the beautiful children. I loved the recent New Year's celebration photos, and it was great to hear about, and see photos of the gifts that the children were able to purchase--I was one of the donor's for that project, so that made it all the more special.
I'd love to talk with you by phone while you're here in the U.S. I am a great admirer and so appreciate that work that you and the Interlink team do for the children of Taraz.

Unknown said...

That's really great to hear! It's always exciting to know of children that now have families that they can count on. I know the process is a long one. Thanks for being willing to go through it twice.

Please feel free to email me at scoggins@interlinkresources.org. It would be fun to talk with you while I am in the States.