Monday, May 19, 2008

Enjoying the Beauty of Creation





On Saturday the American team enjoyed a picnic on a hill in Vanofka. Although we went to see the wild tulips and they weren’t there this year, we got to thoroughly enjoy the beauty of other wild flowers. The weather was wonderful - although it was a little windy. We enjoyed sitting and talking as team (minus Beth in England). It was a nice, relaxing day and just what I needed for my health.

My stomach is doing much better. Thank you to all of you that have written and expressed concern. The most recent addition to symptoms is that since last Wednesday I have been extremely weak. I can’t stand or do anything for very long before I feel I need to sit down and rest. I took Thursday off and went in late to work today. Tomorrow I am going to have some blood tests done to see what may be causing my weakness. Hopefully, they will provide some answers and I will soon be back to normal strength.

No comments: