Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Last Minute Blessings

I am in Montana spending some time with my family before I head back to Kazakhstan on April 16th.  Today I received my one-year Kazakh visa.  This is great news as visas have been harder to get more recently.  All the details are lining up for my departure.

We are still waiting for my niece to arrive.  They will start inducing tonight if my sister has not started labor by then.  Please pray for my sister, brother-in-law, and new niece during this time.  Also, my brother-in-law has his dissertation defense for his doctorate degree on April 10th, so it has been a very busy time for him.  It is fun to be with my family during this special time.  

Last week my wallet went missing on my flight from Denver to Montana.  The thing is, it really couldn't have been any better timing.  I noticed it once I had arrived in Montana, so I didn't need any ID to get on another flight.  Also, I had recently applied for a new license due to a change in address.  As a result, the license was already mailed to someone in Indiana who has forwarded that on to me.  My credit cards with new numbers arrived in the mail the next day.  The only other thing I am dealing with is getting my new ATM card, but that is in process.  Also, I guess I will have to buy a new wallet.  Other than that, everything has worked out without much hassle at all.  

I have 13 days before I leave for Kazakhstan and am encouraged by how things are coming together.  The only main thing remaining is that I still need some additional monthly support.  To see my remaining need or donate online see the right sidebar.   



No comments: