Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blessed

The last week has been yet another reminder of how blessed I am.  I had a great time with my extended family in Oklahoma.  It was wonderful to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  I enjoyed the time I got to spend with each one visiting.  I am thankful for the extended family I have (on both sides) that have helped me become the person I am.  What a joy that many of us could spend time together enjoying each other's company.  My mom and dad even got to Skype into our visit for a while.

I had the unexpected joy of spending some time with my sister and her husbands family when I returned from Oklahoma.  They welcomed me into my second Thanksgiving dinner, which was also extremely yummy.  It was fun to see all of them and reminded me of the blessing that our family has as we have been brought together with Steve's family.

Upon returning to Lynchburg, I was able to celebrate my birthday with my new friends here, while hearing from so many of my friends all over the world.  My birthday was a special day, filled with words of encouragement and fun.  Thank you to all of you that helped make it that way.

I sent out a newsletter in November sharing what the next few months looks like.  If you didn't receive it and would like to, please let me know.  There is a financial update on the right side of my blog, for those of you that have been asking.  Thanks again for your encouragement, birthday wishes, and support.

No comments: