Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Traveling Again

The challenge and joy of being at this place in my life is that I get/have to travel a lot.  I have been back in Lynchburg for a little over a week and am preparing for my next trip.  On Friday morning I will be heading to Muncie.  I get a chance to spend about six days with friends in Muncie.  During my time there I get to be involved in two of my favorite activities, Help Portraits and the Inside Out Christmas Store.  It will be fun to be able to serve among my friends.  I also have my final for the class I cam currently taking.  

On the 16th I will be traveling to Montana to be with my family.  I am looking forward to spending a few weeks with all of them in one place.  I can't wait to see my parent's new house.  I'm sure we will play games and just enjoy visiting and catching up.  

I have had some fun memories with my new friends here.  We picked out a Christmas tree at a local nursery.  This included getting to ride in the back of the pick-up truck and having it cut down with a chainsaw.  I am also getting to go to a Christmas concert tonight.  We have enjoyed singing Christmas carols and laughing together.  I feel blessed to have these new friends and will miss them when I am gone.  However, I also can't wait to be back in Muncie.  I continue to find joy and blessing in all these friendships.  

No comments: