Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!  I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!  I have the joy of spending this Thanksgiving with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins in Oklahoma (where my mom grew up).  I was able to get a free ticket with my frequent flyer miles, so I decided to take this opportunity to visit with my extended family.  I always enjoy my visits with them because they are filled with laughter.  The Champeau side of the family loves to laugh, especially when they all come together.  I have so much to be thankful for, so I thought I'd list just a few of them below.  Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

  • Family
  • The chance to spend Thanksgiving with extended family
  • A new team preparing to go to Kazakhstan
  • The safety of my Kazakh family and friends during the recent shooting/bombing in Taraz
  • Good friends all over the world
  • A faithful God
  • My small group (both in Lynchburg and Muncie)
  • A sense of peace and joy
  • God's provision
  • Laughter
  • Freedom
  • Health

No comments: