Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Time to Treasure

While in Pennsylvania, I had the opportunity to visit my grandma and grandpa Coggins.  It was so fun to visit with them.  They live in a retirement home in PA.  My parents and I were able to join them for lunch in their dining hall.  It was kind of funny to see many of the other residents watch us and hear them tell each other about us. 

Sometimes it is hard to see my grandparents get older.  Both of them now use walker’s and are in the assisted living part of the home.  It is reassuring to know that they are being well taken care of.  I treasure my time with them, especially since I never know how many more visits I will have with them.  They have shaped my life in so many ways and I am grateful for their love and care over the years.

No comments: