Friday, March 27, 2009

My Mommy!

I just have to brag on my mommy!  She has such creative ideas.  Among other things (like doing foster care), she is a professional organizer and has written several short books on organizing.  She has a web page and a blog and even twitters (which I don't even do).  It has been fun trying to keep up with all her ideas of ways to help people better organize their lives.  There are so many things that she has taught me (far beyond organizing).  I am so grateful for the way she has helped shape my life. 

I thought those of you that know mom, might want to know about her new project.   Recently, she came up with another idea that she calls Mom Audience.  Mom Audience is a "weekly email where you can list (free of charge) your new products, blogs, websites, social networks, discounts/sales and lots more.  There will also be opportunities to sponsor Mom Audience and place sidebar ads."  Her blog on the topic gives a few more details if anyone is interested.  Also, she is having some free giveaways that end tomorrow (Friday).  The info on these giveaways can be found in her more recent blogs.


I am so grateful for the family that God has blessed me with. 

1 comment:

Brian said...

Just checked out your mom's blog...very cool!