Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday Party

On Sunday we celebrated November birthdays for children at Saramoldaeva Orphanage. I took lots of pictures, but something went wrong with my memory card, so I'll have to get some more pictures of the next event and post them for you to see. We took the children (and a friend each) to Ken's house. We watched a movie using a projector while enjoying pizza. After watching "Pay it Forward" we talked some about how we can change our world. I think they accidentally learned something while enjoying the movie.

Then we had cake and ice cream and gave them their gifts. We finished our time with about an hour of party games (musical chairs, hot potato, etc). The kids had a great time. We practically had to drag them out the door at the end to take them home. It was nice to spend some quality time with them. I think they had a really fun birthday!

No comments: