Sunday, July 11, 2010

More Changes

It seems like this has been a year or two of change.  I am currently at another set of crossroads in my life.  As you know, I have started grad school courses.  Although I'm not sure yet if I like having to do the homework and prepare for tests, I am really enjoying what I am learning.

Even more exciting to me right now is the opportunity I have to work full-time for Interlink starting in August.  I will continue taking one class, while I spend my days in the Muncie office.  I look forward to the ways that I can continue to be a help to the work taking place in Kazakhstan.  It will also be really refreshing not to be jumping between three different part-time jobs.  It also looks like I will be able to travel to Kazakhstan for a couple weeks in September.  I had just resigned myself to the fact that this would be the first year in 8 years that I would not return to Kazakhstan when my boss approached me with this opportunity.

I just mailed a newsletter that goes into a lot more detail about my more immediate future.  If you did not receive one and would like to, please contact me and I will get one in the mail.  I have also updated the sidebar on my blog to show the funds I will need to raise in order for this to all be possible.  I can't wait to see how things takes shape.

No comments: