Monday, April 14, 2008

SalesForce Help Needed

I am once again having the opportunity to learn something new. Due to our growth and the challenge of keeping track of information across the ocean, Kids Connection is moving towards having our database online using Salesforce. Jason Walke has helped with the initial setup. I am learning how to do a lot of things that I never really thought I would want to know how to do. Jason and I are both new users of SalesForces, so there are some components to setting our database up that we are having trouble with. If any of you know how to set up SalesForce and would like to help me out, please let me know.

One thing that this has reminded me of is how thankful I am that we now have access to high speed internet. It would have been impossible to do on dial up.

No comments: