Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Our team celebrated the New Year in a unique way. We combined moving (Beth has to be out of her house by Friday) with a Rocky Marathon. Amidst the moving, we watched four Rocky movies. I was really glad that the Rocky movies weren't as slow as the only one I had ever seen (the first one). I have a new appreciation for them ... I had been a little bit frightened by the concept of watching more than one at a time. We also had Mexican food for dinner (we had brought some tortilla chips back from Shymkent the last time we visited since we can't get them here).

Today, in celebration of the New Year we (Ken and I) took the four children at Rakhym (and their two cousins who are visiting) bowling. We had a great time. We also had a chance to have tea with them and watched them open their presents. It was such a fun time! I wish you all a wonderful year!





No comments: