Monday, March 5, 2012

Saying Goodbye

I have begun the process of saying goodbye to people for the last time.  Last weekend, I spent time in Maryland and Pennsylvania.  I was able to see many good friends and got to visit with my grandpa.  It was fun to be with so many people that have known me since I was a kid.  It was also great to get to see my grandpa a couple times.

This process of saying goodbye can be tough.  I choose to take these five weeks and make as many joyous memories as possible as I spend time catching up with friends!  I expect that the next few weeks will be filled with lots of laughter!

I have posted a schedule of my travels below and would love to see you.  Let me know if  you'd like to catch up when I come through town.  If you have a suggestion of time and place that would be greatly appreciated as the number of decisions I have to make during these periods of transitions skyrockets.  As a result, any help in the decision making process would be great!

Hope to see many of you soon!

March 10-21 - Muncie, IN
March 22 - 29 - Colorado
March 29 - April 13 Montana
April 14 - April 16 - Lynchburg, VA

No comments: