Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update

Wow!  I can't believe it has been so long since I have written.  I leave for Kazakhstan in less than a week.  I will be there for 3 weeks.  I will help facilitate a youth delegation that I have been helping to prepare and will do some planning with the staff for Kids Connection.  I am looking forward to seeing good friends.  I know that it will be a very good time, but also a very difficult time as I say goodbye, for now, to friends. 

The last few weeks have been a lot of fun.  I got to go to King's Island and ride lots of roller coasters.  I think my favorite might have been the Fire Hawk because I got to lay on my stomach and fly like Superman.  On Saturday I went to a friend's wedding and saw many friends from Taylor.  How fun to see people that I hadn't seen in over three years. 

This week is pretty busy as I prepare to return to Kazakhstan.  During my trip I will try to keep you updated on my blog (as well as the Interlink blog).  Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.  I can't wait to be back home in Kazakhstan, even though it is only for a while. 

No comments: