Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thailand!

We made it safely to Thailand. We have spent the last couple days seeing the sights of Bangkok. Yesterday, we rode a tuk-tuk (little tiny cart that drives through the streets) all over the place. Most of the time two (maybe three) people ride in these. Well, we have four people, so we were all piled into the back of one (with Ken sitting on the floor). We went to the Grand Palace and went on a boat ride through the canals of the city. It was enjoyable, although I'm not sure how much I enjoyed the 100 degree weather. Tomorrow morning we will head to the beach. I have added some pictures of some of the sites on the slide show and will try to continue to add them as I have some down time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara!! Great blog! How come I didn't know you had one!!? Well I've subscribed so all is well that ends well :) Did you get my Christmas card? I'll be coming to Kaz in the summer so I hope that you will be there!
Hope Thailand is amazing. Get in touch when you are back in Kaz :)

Alice xx

Unknown said...

Wow! I didn't get the Christmas card, so I had no idea you were coming to Kazakhstan this summer. Yes, I will be here. Where are you going to be in Kaz? I'm sorry you didn't know about the blog. I'll look forward to catching up once I get back to Kaz.