Thursday, September 1, 2016

Success through Movement

Last week I was sitting in a training in which I was required to sit in a student chair for two consecutive days. By the end of the training, I was having trouble focusing and was uncomfortable. Although I learned the material presented, I probably would have learned the material better if I had been less concerned about how uncomfortable I was. I came to realize that my students face that same challenge every day in my classroom.  As a result, I decided to submit a proposal on the Donors Choose website for alternative seating options in my classroom.  
You can see my proposal here.  Also, any donation that takes place by September 5th using the code LIFTOFF during checkout will be matched (up to $50).  Please think about how you can be a part of bringing movement, core strength, and more learning to my classroom!  

No comments: