Saturday, February 19, 2011

Training

Hi everyone!  I have a few updates that you can be thinking about as this weekend begins.  First, my grandma has been in the hospital for several days.  She was having trouble breathing yesterday, but that seems to have gotten much better.  My parents drove out last night and are there with them, which is good. Thanks for lifting her up.  I have been trying to keep Facebook updated for those of you that know her and want to keep updated.

Second, we have a training scheduled tomorrow for the delegates here in Muncie that will be going to Kazakhstan this summer.  This includes about 20 people.  The training will be four hours of information, including some time for team building.  I am excited, but kind of nervous since it is the first time I will be presenting all of this information at one time.  I am looking forward to the discussions we will have.  About 2/3rds of those going on delegations this year have been before, which is exciting.

Third, I am realizing that my departure for Kazakhstan is only 1 1/2 months away.  I have several things to finish up before I leave, including an English curriculum for our summer camps.  I am excited about how it is starting to come together, but have started to realize the amount of time that it will take in order to complete this.  Thanks for keeping up with me.  I continue to be amazed at the ways that I sense God's blessing on my life.

No comments: