Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to take a minute and wish you all a Happy Thanksgivng.  I am at my parent's house in Ohio.  It is the first time in four years for me to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving with them.  I arrived to mom's homemade pumpkin and banana bread!  Today we are going to have about 10 people around the dinner table.  I am really looking forward to the time with family and friends. 

I have so much to be Thankful for.  I think the biggest thing is how God has guided and directed me this last year.  It has been a year of refreshment and renewal!  I am so thankful for the community that I have surrounding me in Muncie, especially my small group.  God has provided for my every need (housing, car, finances, etc).  I am so thankful for the chance that I have had to work with youth in Muncie.  They have really been an encouragement to me.  I am also thankful for the Christmas music that starts to play on the radio today - and to think I used to get tired of it! 

There are about a million more things to be thankful for, but I will let you spend this time with your family and thinking about what you are thankful for instead of reading my list.  I hope today is filled with lots of joy, thankfulness, fun, and great food!  Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: