Sunday, April 12, 2009

Family Reunion

Today we had a Champeau family reunion.  There were over 20 of us here (grandma, grandpa, and all the kids and grandkids).  This was the first time we have all been together in at least 3 years, if not longer.  It was fun to talk about great times we have spent together in the past.  Some of the memories are hilarious - at least to us. 


Highlights:
-having everyone together
-watching the younger kids hunt eggs (I got to help hide them)
-hunting the eggs that the younger kids hid for the adults
-watching one of my younger cousins play soccer
-going to dinner and to see Slumdog Millionaire with some of my older cousins
-getting to watch my grandpa play wii bowl
-laughter during our picture taking adventure

My grandma and grandpa
 
Playing Battling Tops

 
In Line for Food

No comments: