Sunday, February 22, 2009

Time in Maryland

I just thought I'd write a quick update and let all of you in MD know that I will be up there next week.  I will get to MD on Tuesday and be there through Sunday.  My parents will join me for some of the time from Ohio.  On Saturday we will have an open house in the Silver Spring area and would love to see any of you that live nearby and have time.  If you would like times and directions let me know.  Also, I still  have some free time during the week and would love to see as many of you as possible.  I have a car rented for my time in MD, but I am still looking into options for a car during the rest of my stay. 

I have had a great time this week in Richmond, VA.  I will try to write and update you about some of my time soon.  It has been a pretty busy few weeks, but I am enjoying time with friends and have been able to meet many of our Kids Connection sponsors.  It has been fun! 

No comments: