Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mom's Books Have Been Published

My mother is now an author! She recently had six books published related to the topic of organizing. Each one is three simple steps to organizing a certain part of your life (home, work, meals, etc). I am so proud of her and thought I'd let you all know, just in case it sounds interesting to you. Her website link is to the right if you would like to check it out. For those of you that live in the MD area, my mom will actually be doing some book signings at Borders in Gaithersburg and Silver spring. I have put the info for each signing below, just in case any of you want to go. YEAH MOM!!!

Borders in Gaithersburg, 1-3 pm, Saturday December 29
534 N. Frederick Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Phone: 301.921.0990

and

Borders in Silver Spring, 5-7, Saturday December 29
8518 Fenton Street
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Phone: 301.585.0550

No comments: